Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Schedule.

So I have made a schedule for all the physical things I'm supposed to accomplish during the week if work does not get in the way or important social events.   The times are when I start and get home... My dinners will be the only challenge and exhaustion.

Monday: Zumba and steam room     Done work at 5:00       Gym from 5:30 - 7:30

Tuesday: Meditation begins at  Done work at 5:30      Gym from  6:30 - 9:00

Wednesday: Pound or Zumba and steam room   Done work at 5:30     Gym from 6:30-8:30

Thursday: Zumba and Yoga or weights  Done work at 5:30    Gym from 6:15  - 8:15

Friday: If I have nothing to do I should go do some weights.   Done work at 2:30    Gym from  3:00-5:00

Saturday: Nothing. (If I do a physical activity, pick an outdoor activity)  DAY OFF!!!

Sunday: Weights and steam room.         Random


So I have to make dinner for Monday to Thursday... I guess I need to start thinking.


Now I have to find room for reading. I don't know if I'll be able to do all this. If I do it all I must plan all my meals before hand and like have very little time at home...

No comments: