Monday, March 14, 2016

Spring break. Ahhhh

Spring break is finally here and I can finally take that long sigh that my mind and body had been needing to take since New Years. 

It's been one stressful year so far. On Friday night after getting home from meeting up with some friends I slept for a full 12 hours. I am not one to sleep in but without any expectations for the next day and looming responsibilities my body was finally able to relax. Today is first day of spring break. MONDAY!!! OH! How I love this Monday. I have a list of things to do today but the first thing I did was plant much ass down at a coffee shop and do nothing. I forgot how much I love sitting in a coffee shop and doing nothing.  I need to do this more. I'm not even reading.  Sometimes I look around and other times in texting my friends. I feel so free!!!

I feel happy and I realize I feel more empowered.  I'm stress free right now and all I had to do was do something I love. I just had to take care of myself. I have currently put aside all of the things that have been on my mind and realized they don't need to be on my mind all the time.

I'm so grateful for having this time to myself today.  So so grateful.  Thank you public education system! !!

No comments: