Saturday, December 16, 2006

Dec 16th: Must get fit for wedding in six months.

Ok, today was the day we went dress fitting for Esther's wedding, and it was big time reality. I need to get fit in 3 months so I can look decent in the dress b/c it may be chamapagne color.

I will start with what I have done since thursday

Dec 14th: Yoga for backpain
Dec 15th: wii - boxing/ tennis. I consider this excercise b/c I pulled something and it was more cardio than goign to the gym
Dec 16th: 20 push ups, 60 sit ups (30 crunches, 30 side abs)

Food for Dec 16th:
Breakfast: mac and cheese
snack: americano misto with vanilla
Lunch: lamb soulvaki with rice and tzaziki and 1/4 of the potato
snack: aloe juice
Dinner: fish taco home made weightwatchers style and a papaya.

Must do better!

** addition: I thought about it, I need to loose weight fast. I will allow myself carbs, but only whole wheat, whole grain carbs. No white rice or white noodles until I get down to 140. I hope this works!!!

No comments: