Monday, December 18, 2006

sunday, Dec 17th

Ok, so I can't stick to the no carb thing, but I will try to stick to 5 days of excercise at least, and if i'm eating carbs, I dont' eat a crazy amount. I'm chinese, we eat carbs in the form of noodles, dumplings, rice and so much more. I need to retain my culture! Pathetic excuse I know.

Anyway, today, I did no excercise as I worked and then came home took a nap, got ready for a party, then after the party went to the chiense wedding where i ate. I tried to eat mostly veggies at least. It was a cuban/chinese wedding and it was really cool b/c there was a live spanish band and everything. Makes me want to take salsa lessons.

Neway..before I sleep I will once again do 20 push ups and 60 sit ups. That will be my default if i do nothing at all.

No comments: