Monday, December 18, 2006

Dec 18th

I had 8 soy chicken nuggets today for brunch, with honey mustard and after I came home I had 8 dumplings with soy sauce, an apple and a carrot.

I also bought some dance excercise video today so I will try that out today.

On another note: I bought a sharkhead neon goby :) a skunk cleaner shrimp and another SEXY! shrimp. They look good! Plans now only for a refugium, and if I dare a red star fish and another small goby, maybe a firefish, or the iddy biddy yellow one.

2 comments:

Jen Jen said...

Update: skunk cleaner shrimp died in the first 30 minutes already. :( I don't think I acclimatized it well. Once I get the PH up to 8.3 I will get another one.

Jen Jen said...

OK.. I did like 7 minutes of the cardio dance salsa dancing, I realized I have no cooridination and I can't do excercise after I eat..even if I ate like 3 hours before. I got meself a tummy ache I will again tomorrow. and I will finish it and I will have rhythm!

I had some dinner that my mom made: soup with veggies (broth and green veggie), some tofu and pork.

Then I did a baddie and had some wheat thins, good thing there aren't any wheat thins anymore!... hm...