Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Adventures for 2016 require working out...

Ok it's been about 1.25 weeks now that I have stopped my daily goals routine. But what I notice I keep naturally are my meditations around 10 minutes per morning and night, eating more greens: smoothies and drinking water. What I've left out are my workout goals and the longer meditations. I've also slowed down on the prostrations. I also stopped working on my daily spiritual goal. I think it comes from being tired from work. However some goals did stick I guess I need to keep trudging through bc I am making all sorts of plans this year for fun but I need to be in super good shape in order to do them. I am doing a Canyon trip in March for 10 days and it appears that I am heading to the Rockies to hike up to Lake Berg and camp 😱😨.  I'm scared of the camping part but I imagine how beautiful it will be up there each morning when I wake up and I feel so excited. 

Dreams and goals. Don't let the adventures stop. 2015 was a pretty crazy year. I don't need to top but I do want to match it equally with fun and adventure. Just different kinds... And maybe open my mind a little to some of life mysteries.  

No comments: