Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Beautiful days in Vancouver

It's really hard to live in this city and not believe we are lucky bastards because this city is so freaking beautiful! Today the sun is shining and a warm wind is coming and going. It really makes everything around you glow a little brighter and look more vibrant and beautiful.




This is a nice flower from our school garden. It's a rose that smells like grapefruit. I didn't edit the photo in anyway and only used my iPhone to snap it but even with the most minimal effort this flower is gorgeous.






That's not me obviously but look at what the sun makes people do at the park! :) That is my co-worker. When we went to the park yesterday she decided to demonstrate some of the moves she's learned from doing anti-gravity yoga. She is pretty amazing right????




Look at this amazing view of the ocean on the hilltop somewhere in west van. Amazing!!! What a beautiful day! Makes me want to sleep in the grass tonight for some strange reason.

Do you feel lucky for living here?? If you don't I suggest you go take a walk and look at some of the beauty we are blessed with everyday. I took some pictures on my weekend walk. I'll share some here with you. There is always a nook and cranny somewhere that has a little surprise.

















It was so nice this weekend I even tried to meditate at a park but once again I was not able to meditate. I decided on trying Bodhi Meditation at their center in Richmond this Thursday. Drop in is free!

I just wanted to post about the beauty I noticed this week. I will post a fun filled weekend update soon!!!! Later!

No comments: