Sunday, June 16, 2013

Nature walks.



I have a new goal. Last couple of weeks I've been focusing on meditation and finding peace within. I went to the Bohdi Meditation Center in Richmond and joined them for their group meditation. It was an interesting experience. I started to meditate at home more regularly. I wanted to make it a weekly thing, joining the group meditation that is, but the weather outside called me to explore the outdoors. So for the rest of summer I will meditate at home and so as many nature walks as I can. I find that being out in nature makes me feel so good and peaceful. I love it. Here are the places I went to this week.







This is my mini bouquet that I made out in a park in Kits. Looks pretty good I think!





West Dyke Trail in Richmond.




Some pretty flowers by the bank.




Another shot of West Dyke Trail.




The underside of a fern was facing up during a walk in a trail by Kerr and Marine Dr. I love the contrast and order.




I think these little berries look like Chinese lanterns hanging.




Little berries. Don't eat these.




A tree by Oak Street.




Q.E. park.









No comments: