Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bean around the world


Today is another coffee note. I went to Bean Around The World to grab a cup of coffee before a meeting and I noticed they had a new product called the Red Americano. It's basically a rooibos based Americano. I thought why not give it a try. It was just under 4 dollars. That's nearly the same price as the coffee Americano I was going to get anyway.

Well... Here it is.




Its pretty dark looking but save your money. It's none other that super strong rooibos which means it's pretty much flavorless. I like rooibos tea but more so when it's flavoured because I think it tastes like steeped bark which is fine sometime. However, if you are craving a coffee it just doesn't cut it. Even after adding honey and milk it had not made a dent in the unsatisfactory category.




No comments: